Boiler Replacement in Liverpool
Comprehensive Boiler Replacement Service
Welcome to our boiler replacement information page. If you have any questions about replacing your boiler, or would like to book an appointment with our engineers, call us today: 0151 438 2297.
We can offer you a boiler replacement service by our first class engineers. If you would like us to provide a quotation on a brand new boiler please don't hesitate to contact us. Our engineers will help you make the correct choice when purchasing a new boiler.
Purchasing a replacement boiler is without doubt going to be one of the most expensive appliance purchases a household will make. It's of paramount importance to select the best replacement boiler for your home or business.
A combi-boiler will provide heat for your radiators and offer hot water on demand. This is a very popular choice for domestic households. A combi-boiler functions via an input of cold water straight from a mains supply and heating the water as you require. This removes the need for a separate hot water storage tank/cylinder.
- All components necessary are stored in the boiler. They provide a much more compact solution.
- Immediate hot water available on demand without the requirement of a tank/storage solution, often stored in the loft location of the property.
- Only suitable for a small household. In reality you will only receive hot water throughput to one device, ie, a shower.
Conventional Boiler (Heat only boiler)
A conventional boiler will require a storage tank/water cylinder in which the hot water is stored. The system can be enabled and disabled so you can provide hot water only when required.
- Much better suited to large households in which multiple persons will require hot water at the same time.
- Once the hot water is depleted from the tank/storage system you will be required to wait.
Gas central heating provided by your boiler will account for 60-70% of your home emissions. Selecting the correct efficiency is key to lowering your energy bills and reducing your footprint on the environment.
|Excellent workmanship with a 12 month guarantee.|
|Appointment times to coincide with our customers schedules.|
|Up-front and clear pricing structure.|
|Certified Personnel will attend your repair.|
|Gas Safe® Registered (CORGI).|
|No hidden costs.|
|Old-fashioned values of customer service.|